Prestigious professionals in the new leadership of the Independent Directors Association in Romania
Bucharest, 1 November, 2019. The members of the Independent Directors Association in Romania (AAI), a promotor of corporate governance principles in the business environment, have elected a new Board of Directors made of:
• Sorana Baciu,President (Independent non-executive member of Alpha Bank Board of Directors; international consultant)
• Ileana Botez, Vice-President (Head of BVB Admission to Trading and Coordinator of Financial Education Program "Fluent in Finance", BVB)
• Florentina ?u?nea, Vice-President (Managing Partner, PKF Finconta)
• Irina Bolomey, Irina Bolomey, Vice-President (President of Switzerland-Romania Chamber of Commerce)
• Alexandru Lupea, Vice-President (Partner Ernst & Young, Romania and Moldova)
The goals of AAI are to raise awareness regarding the importance of corporate governance high standards for businesses’ growth, increase the performance of boards of directors through the presence of independent directors, provide leadership to the community of independent directors and organize training courses for them, as well as to disseminate good governance practices in the Romanian business environment.